21st Century Teachers
Career Opportunities for Teachers
21st Century Teachers is eager to find excellent educators. If you're a qualified teacher or a education support officer who is passionate about educating kids, register with our company today. We help connect you to employers in Melbourne, Australia who are looking for someone with your skill set. Please note our schools are located in Northern & Western suburbs of Melbourne.
- All applicants must have a Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT) Registration and a Working with Childrens Check (WWCC) for Education Support Officer before applying for work
- All overseas applicants will need to provide a copy of their Working Holiday Visa documents (417 or 462) with their application via email. Please contact Australia's Department of Home Affairs if you need assistance with this (www.homeaffairs.gov.au) to find out more)
- Complete the Casual Work Registration form to the right of this screen and send a current copy of your CV with your nominated referees to confirm your employment history and suitability to [email protected] (Provide contact numbers and email address for your referees)
- Also attach a copy of your Academic Transcript with your method of teaching.
- Our recruitment team will be in contact with you to go through school-based interview questions, discuss your availability, teaching and educational setting preferences.
- If you're successful, one of our friendly team members will contact you to commence work and go through our comprehensive induction process and assess your suitability with our partnership schools.
Registration – Final Step
Email a copy of your current CV: [email protected]
At 21st Century Teachers, we adhere to safe recruitment procedures and protocols to ensure adequate checks are carried out on all employees. We ensure all teachers and education support officers registered and employed at 21st Century Teachers go through a comprehensive process and all appropriate documentation is archived and stored on our business database.
Our checks include:
- Teachers need to have a registered Victorian Institute of Teaching - VIT (Criminal Record Check is conducted through the VIT process)
- Education Support Officers are required to have a Working With Childrens Check - WWCC (Criminal Record Check is conducted through the WWCC process)
- 100 Points of ID: Birth Certificate, Current Passport, Australian Citizenship Certificate, Current Driver’s Licence, Medicare Card, Bank Statement
- Three independent referee checks. Referees to be from the most recent pre-service teacher placements or teaching positions (Please include both contact number and email address for your referees)
- All overseas applicants must have Victorian Institute of Teaching Registration before commencing employment and provide either a 417 or 462 Visa working documentations
Casual Work Registration Form:
Thank you for completing our enquiry form. One of our friendly team members will be in touch! Please also email a copy of your resume and portrait photo to: [email protected]